SSRS report in the Menu Maintenance

Migrating Crystal Reports to SSRS for the first time.

Looking at the website for the SSRS reports, I see the folder structure Epicor\reports\ with all of E10’s reports.

I am uploading my reports to Epicor\reports\_TAF\ and can view the report with no issues in the SSRS website.

In E10 Menu Maintenance, I am having an issue with getting the report to work with SSRS Custom Report Link.

I have seen the answer given at SSRS report as a menu option - ERP 10 - Epicor User Help Forum which does work.

After two years, is this still the proper way to handle customized SSRS reports?

Put your reports in a sub folder of Epicor\reports\

Like Epicor\reports\TAF\

Thank you for your reply.
That is what I typed, but the \ was not captured. Added the tildes to the original post for clarity.

Also, I couldn’t get that to work.

You need to create one called customreports inside of the reports folder

1 Like

If you are using the URL Link Program Type in Menu Maintenance just make sure the Program field has your full and correct URL to the SSRS report

Example:
http://servername/reports/report/EpicorDaily/reports/CustomReports/Custom%20E10%20Reports/Daily%20Receiving

Easiest way to get the right URL is just to navigate to the report in SSRS and copy the full URL from the browser address

Our custom reports are in Epicor\reports\CustomReports (or a sub folder of that).

But after re-reading the OP and the link provided, I realize the OP is trying to print a SSR Report that is made outside of E10.

A hack that might work, would be to make a very basic BAQ Report - doesn’t matter what it does - and put your SSRS report as a sub-report in the BAQ Report design.

1 Like