Vantage Job Opening

I recently interviewed with this company but was unable to relocate at this time. They are a strong well run company with a good group of people. It is an excellent opportunity.

Sent: Friday, September 4, 2009 2:23:01 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Vantage Job Opening

The Elliott Company, located in Jeannette Pennsylvania, has an immediate job opening for a Vantage / IST professional. Elliott has been using Vantage for 12 years and has grown it's user population to over 160 users at eleven locations in North America.

The current goals of the company are to upgrade from Vantage version 6.1 to Epicor 9. In addition to the upgrade plans, Elliott is also planning on implementing Epicor 9 at some of it's foreign locations.

The candidate will be required to relocate to our facility in Western Pennsylvania.

Required Skills:

Three to five years Vantage experience a minimum
Knowledge of Vantage version 8.0 and greater is required.
Strong report writing skills. This includes BAQ, dashboards and Crystal Reports.
Vantage System Administration experience. This includes Vantage upgrades and loading patches.
Experience with Service Connect would be beneficial.
Training users and developing training material.
Knowledge of Microsoft products.
Include any additional technical skills.
Accounting knowledge.
Good communication skills
Minimum BS degree.

Sincerely,
Brad Hein
Information Services & Technology
Please send you cover letter and resume to:
bhein@elliott- turbo.com.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
All,

I just wanted to say that I have an immediate job opening for a Vantage Administrator. I am looking for an individual with Vantage experience (accounting background a plus!) that will be responsible for maintaining our existing Vantage sites and migrating other sites to Vantage as we acquire companies. The position is in the Chicago-land area (we have companies in Arlington Heights, Des Plaines, Downers Grove, Wisconsin and Mexico).

Please contact me at jdybala@... if you have any questions!

Essential Job Functions

- Assume the lead role in managing the on going support of ERP systems and implementations.
- Reviewing and offering decision support as to configuration changes and upgrade possibilities.
- Collect and document user issues and enhancement requests and have the ability to translate these requests into function within the ERP System.
- Configure ERP modules per design specification.
- Test ERP configuration using test systems.
- Conduct end user training.
- Prepare implementation documentation.
- Report development.

Requirements

- MRP/ERP system experience,
- Manufacturing and accounting experience,
- Extensive knowledge of Epicor Vantage ERP software,
- Reporting with Crystal Reports,
- SQL and other reporting tools,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.

Sincerely,

Jacob Dybala
Director of Information Technology
IMS Companies, LLC

Phone: (847) 391-8123
E-mail: jdybala@... / jacobdybala@...

____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
The Elliott Company, located in Jeannette Pennsylvania, has an immediate job opening for a Vantage / IST professional. Elliott has been using Vantage for 12 years and has grown it's user population to over 160 users at eleven locations in North America.

The current goals of the company are to upgrade from Vantage version 6.1 to Epicor 9. In addition to the upgrade plans, Elliott is also planning on implementing Epicor 9 at some of it's foreign locations.

The candidate will be required to relocate to our facility in Western Pennsylvania.

Required Skills:

Three to five years Vantage experience a minimum
Knowledge of Vantage version 8.0 and greater is required.
Strong report writing skills. This includes BAQ, dashboards and Crystal Reports.
Vantage System Administration experience. This includes Vantage upgrades and loading patches.
Experience with Service Connect would be beneficial.
Training users and developing training material.
Knowledge of Microsoft products.
Include any additional technical skills.
Accounting knowledge.
Good communication skills
Minimum BS degree.

Sincerely,
Brad Hein
Information Services & Technology
Please send you cover letter and resume to:
bhein@....