Vantage 6.1 memo's disappearing

The user has tried both F2 and the OK button.  Sometimes it saves the memo but it is not reliable.  This is the only user who has this problem. She is aware that the X undoes the entry.

thank you.

I know most have moved on from V6.1 (we are in the process of installing epicor 10), but we are still using Vantage 6.1 and have a user who enters memo's for customers payable and invoice info.  In some cases they do not get written to the db.  It occurs daily and is frustrating.  has anyone every encountered this?  We have recreated her profile and do not know what else to attempt to remedy.  thanks in advance for any replies.

How are they exiting out of the customer file?  There is an issue in 6.1 where if you used the red “x” in the upper left of the screen to exit it will not save changes in some modules.  I just tested in customer maintenance and it will not save a memo entry if you exit in this method.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 7:17 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Vantage 6.1 memo's disappearing

I know most have moved on from V6.1 (we are in the process of installing epicor 10), but we are still using Vantage 6.1 and have a user who enters memo's for customers payable and invoice info.  In some cases they do not get written to the db.  It occurs daily and is frustrating.  has anyone every encountered this?  We have recreated her profile and do not know what else to attempt to remedy.  thanks in advance for any replies.

Chris Crosta
Scott Lamp Company, Inc.
IS Administrator
355 Watt Dr
Fairfield, CA 94534
P: (707) 864-2066 x 147 / 247
F: (707) 864-2076

www.scottlamp.com