User Cannot Access Order Entry

I have a new user who I gave normal permissions to. They for some reason cannot see or use the order entry screen. They have all the permissions to access it. I even tried removing any access restrictions from the menus they were trying to access, but to no avail.

Captain obvious here, but did they restart the client after you made changes?

captain obvious hotels.com GIF

They did, I made them close it and re-login, but no luck

If they can’t see the menu it is certainly a security / permissions issue. Make sure they are assigned to the right user groups (or not) etc

If they see the menu and have issues opening individual orders that’s a different story (probably territory security)

1 Like

It is definitely a permissions issue, but I have no idea what it would be. I have them in security groups that have permission to enter the menu and no luck. I even made the default access for the menu Allow and still no luck.

Hi David,

Is there any chance they are actually opening it but not seeing it? I have seen users with personalizations unable to see screens because they had two monitors once, personalized, then had one, etc. I’d delete any personalizations for them, clear client cache and try again.

Nancy