Upgrade and new features

Upgraded the site and added a few new features. Now you can see who is actively online on the site, (Green Dot on avatar)
I upgraded us to the latest discourse version and added an automatic deactivate of in-active users that haven’t participated or logged in in over a year (this will save us money on excessive emails).
If / when they decide to come back their account will be reactivated.

9 Likes

Did you get sick of the green dots? Or is something wrong with my browser? They are gone now. I don’t have a strong feeling either way anymore. I hated it when they first showed up, but now I am more used to it. Just curious.

oh when I was fxing stuff on Friday I disabled the plug in and forgot to turn it back on.

Ask and you shall receive :wink:

1 Like

Curious why did you hate them?

Those little dots like that usually means there is a notification of something you should check. So my reptilian brain was going “I should click in that thread to see what’s new” but it has nothing to do with new or or not. So it took me a while to be able to ignore the click happiness around them, and start reginginizing it for what it really was. Now that I know what they are and what to expect they are useful to know if I should hang around and expect a response or just wait because they probably won’t see it right away.

Just something I had to get used to.

1 Like

Yeah they are just “online” indicator

Thank You Jose! I want to take a second to REMIND myself and others… That E10Help has a Patreon Account and myself and all those who haven’t can contribute to operational expenses. Even 1 dollar. We all benefit from this Community and if anything we want to open up more features.

Patreon Link: https://www.patreon.com/e10help

EDIT: Alright Pledged!

2 Likes