Updatable BAQ's

Cannot figure out why I am receiving this Error message when clicking the Update button:

Severity: Exception, Table: Part, Field: , RowID: e25d9a5c-587a-4d43-b7ad-5d200c5490fd, Text: BPM runtime caught an unexpected exception of ‘ArgumentException’ type.
See more info in the Inner Exception section of Exception Details.

I’ve contacted Epicor and they had me click a different radio button for Processing Method / unchecked Updatable … saved. Cleared Client cache … closed Epicor … Rechecked updatable; selected BPM Update, selected my business object (ERP.Part); analyzed; Got my list; made a change; Clicked Update and same error.
Any suggestions from anyone or has anyone had this issue?

Thank you
Carol

Hi Carol,

This error occurs when an improper parameter is passed to a method. Can you provide us with more details as to what you’re changing on the Part and what you’re changing it to?

Good morning Mitchell,

It is just to update the Manufacturing comments and/or Purchase comments fields. The strange part is: I sent the BAQ to Epicor and it worked just fine. Another person from the help group sent me basically the same updatable query that works in their environment, however, I imported the query and I got the same error. A bit puzzled… when I find out what is causing this, I will certainly post the solution.
Thank you for your input!

Carol

After a discussion with Epicor I found that it’s possible there is a bug in this version 10.2.100.8.
So I am going to post a new topic looking for someone on that particular version.
Thanks again
Carol