Unit of measure conversion not fount for class count UOM:LTH

Dear experts,

Getting Unit of measure not found for class count UOM : LTH error in Incoming Intercompany PO suggestions screen. LTH is defined under class Length. Not able to process any orders because of this error .Please suggest .

@cyrilp The error is showing COUNT and it trying to convert the inbound UOM to your UOM. I would look for a part that is set to a different UOM class in the other company.

You know it is happening on UOMConv3 so you could add a bpm that just logs each part to the event viewer. The last one before the error is the likely culprit.

1 Like

There needs to be a uom conversion in the receiving company for class COUNT and UOM LTH.

Hi Jonathan,
LTH is already have a uom conversion for class length in both sending and receiving company.

It is difficult for me to track the logic regarding UOMs, too many possible outcomes.

What is the UOM Class assigned to the Part?

For intercompany the UOM Classes and IDs need to match.

Yes .same uom class id and uom only.

class Length uom :LTH

Can you show me these fields for the sales order part? And also the UOM details for that class.
This from the receiving company.

Doesnt seem to match 100% but I had this the other day where a Sales Order was set as buy to order, a PO was raised but the line on the SO deleted.

Hi Jonathan,

Multiple parts in some po’s having issues with uom differences.Thanks

Encountered a similar error and found the source problem.
OrderRel table had an incorrect IUM value - different from the Part.IUM value.
IUM is NOT shown on the order entry/order tracker so the only way to find it was with a BAQ or database query where the OrderRel.IUM <> Part.IUM

May help someone save time tracking down the source of the error…

1 Like