Unable to reopen Sales Order Line

What permission(s) would someone be lacking that would prevent them from being able to Reopen a Line in a sales order? There is another user who can reopen that line, but this other user cannot.

The SO itself is still open.

That same user that cannot reopen the line is able to Close the order, which is why I am getting confused. What kind of permission would allow for the SO Header to be manipulated, but not lines/releases?

I’ve checked the territory for the Ship To, and made sure that the user is an Authorized User for that sales person, as well as an authorized person for the Sales Rep, the rep on the territory for the customer, etc.

field security ??

Good try, but nothing like that here, as she can open/close other lines/releases/quotes.

I gave up. I think it has something to do with the way the order is created, because now I see she can reopen different lines and releases in that same SO…I’m chalking this up to “it is Friday and I am heading home.” :slight_smile:

If there are more than one line, you have to select the closed line before the menu is enabled.
If there is only one line and it is closed, it will appear enabled always.

We had a user that couldn’t reopen lines - turned out something got saved in layouts. We deleted her personalization, cleared her cache - voila! She could reopen lines. Lesson learned, even if people don’t mean to save personalizations they still get out there. We have “save layouts on exit” disabled for everyone but frequently enough we get someone with a corrupt screen out there.
Jenn