Trying to add JobMtl.Number01 to POForm (Crystal)

Hmmm...  what do you mean by Open joins?  I tried Left Outter and Inner joins (=) in a few different combinations with the same results.

Here's what I have done, In the RDD, first I copied the POForm to an RDD called POForm2. I added the JobMtl table, and made relationship to PoRel.Company = JobMtl.Company, PoRel.JobNum = JobMtl.JobNum, and PoRel.JobSeq = JobMtl.MtlSeq.  Then, I added the RDD to the Report Style list.  I then ran the printpreview to get my XML file.  In Crystal, I Set the Datasource Location with the new datasource, but when I go to Database Expert, my tables don't automatically link.  I manually linked PORel.JobNum to JobMtl.JobNum.  I even tried to bring in JobMtl.Number01 as a calculated field.  Everything I've tried has given me a blank report as soon as I bring in any fields from JobMtl.  

Any more suggestions?

Sounds like a problem with the join or no matching data isn't in the XML?

One thing you might try is using open joins when adding the new table links in Crystal.
That way, your report should not go blank... even if there is an issue with the added table/data in the XML.