Transferring from one Inspection Location to another Inspection Location

We create an Inventory nonconformance and the item is removed form inventory and is ‘placed’ in an Inspection location. In the inspection process, the item is physically moved to another location and we are trying to figure out if there is a way within Epicor to move the nonconformance from one Inspection location to another Inspection location. It seems like an easy one, but am not finding it.

@fduchow
In the inspection processing form, based on the pass / fail quantity, required warehouse/bin can be selected, this warehouse/bin could be your secondary inspection location. If you are using Handhled device then you can mark “Request to move” which creates material que and material que manager can assign this move transaction to respective employee.

Thank you for your response.
This appears to be the process we use to pass or fail the nonconformance. The warehouse/bin shown are the inventory warehouse/bin where the part is being placed when this item is returned from the inspection process and placed back into inventory. Everything I see indicates this is an inventory location warehouse/bin and not an inspection location warehouse/bin.
Let me know what I am overlooking. Thank you.

Your Inspection location should have been defined as one of the Warehouse or Bin under a warehouse.