Transfer Order Shipments Via Fulfillment Workbench

Old longstanding problem going back to at least 8.03 that has always bothered me but I never posted about it. This really got me recently because I have a Epicor 10.2.700 Client that asked about processing Transfer Orders through Fulfillment Workbench > Material Queue > Pick > Transfer Order Shipment Entry > Actions > Picked Orders… just like Sales Orders except there is no ‘Picked Orders’ in the Actions menu.
You can do the entire process through picking but you cannot pull the picks into Transfer Order Shipment Entry pack list. I went round n round with Epicor Support on why this is missing to make sure I wasn’t missing something but apparently it really is missing.
Seems like the functionality was developed and released missing the last step of the process.
I couldn’t find any other posts about this issue except a locked one from 2009.
I did find an Epicor Idea that addresses this gap in the process so I thought I would make this post in case anyone else would like to vote for it:
Allow the ability to pull picked transfer order | Epicor ERP Ideas (aha.io)

1 Like

We have a customization, it gets the allocation parts from fulfillment and picking qty from EMW for create the to shipment

They definitely released a half baked product for transfer orders. Customer shipment works fine.

1 Like