Tracing to destinations other than a file (or a "wildcard" BPM)

I have created a BPM which creates a System.Net.WebClient and sends some information in the current call to that endpoint using a REST API. It occurred to me that for development purposes it would be very useful if I could apply this BPM across all business objects. However, there are thousands of business objects and I don’t know of any (feasible) way to associate (or copy) the same directive to every single method in existence.

There is functionality that basically hooks into all business methods simultaneously, and that is tracing. However, tracing has a couple of limitations that makes it unsuitable for my purposes. First, it is limited to what I am doing on my own machine; it does not apply to all users. Second, the output goes into a file, I don’t know of any way to redirect it to an arbitrary endpoint on the network.

Is there some way to create a “wildcard” BPM that will be called when any business object is called? Or is there some way to make tracing use an endpoint besides a local file and work server side for all users?

Sometimes I think you guys are just taunting me…but in case we’re not, monitoring the whole system and making those logs easily accessible to the developer is a HUGE part of the DevOps cycle. You shouldn’t have to add a BPM to every object.

Add your comments to Idea 139 if you want a single view of all events of your Epicor instances.