Time Phase, Material Status, or Availibility BAQ

I have been tasked with finding or creating a Clear to Build report in Epicor. I have found that several reports may work for this purpose, specifically the time phase inquiry report, material status, and availability report. My question is whether there is a canned BAQ report that I could put this in a better format and be able to customize one or more of these reports.

The time phase inquiry only allows for one part, so if I could stick an assembly in and have it report all of the child parts, that would be one way to achieve this goal.

My material status report would work as well, but I have to go into a specific job and run the material list, which may or may not have all of the parts I need. Only showing exceptions is a nice option as well.

The availability report is almost exactly what I need. I could clean up the report style to have it look cleaner, but I would also have to print it as a CSV and clean up all of the rows and columns to have it presentable. This also allows for showing exceptions only.

Not sure if anyone has a simple BAQ already prepped for one of these reports they could send over? Any help is appreciated.

You can run the time phase report for all parts or parts from a certain part class but, unfortunately, not for one bom. The report is under Material Management/Inventory Management/Reports/Time Phased Mtl. Requirements. I attempted to do a similar thing to what you are attempting (run this for either boms or jobs) by adding to the data dictionary, however, ran into too many hurdles so found another work around.

Iā€™d be interested to hear what you come up with.

1 Like

Thanks Andrew. This report is perfect, as all the parts I need under my BoM have their own class. I am going to use this in conjunction with the Production Planner Workbench.