The Kinetic form is unavailable :: What am I doing wrong?

What am i doing wrong there, to get Purchasing Order Tracker working in Kinetic. Purchase Order Entry works fine.

You could try changing this setting to “Kinetic”… see if that does it for you:

1 Like

Keep in mind, if you’re launching from a “widget”… there are MANY Purchase Order Trackers in the system. That “widget” is tied to only one of them. So, if you change the menu setting, you need to verify which PO Tracker that widget is pointing to.

Yes i am looking at the correct menu ID.

If I change “Form to Use” to Kinetic, will that force everyone’s to open in Kinetic?

Potentially… but if they’re all browser based, that’s the only type that would open anyway. What’s the goal? Is this just for you, or for everyone?

For everyone.
We are still transitioning from classic Smart client to Kinetic Web.

Note that in Kinetic/Browser based forms, the ENTRY and TRACKER apps are the same exact app… except the tracker is run in read only mode.

1 Like

I’ve come across this quite frequently and the fix was to switch it to Kinetic.
When set to User Choice, it appears to default to trying to load the classic customization and if you’re in the web, well, that fails and you get that error message.

If there are certain users that aren’t ready for Kinetic, have them set their local preferences to be Classic and it should open the classic variation if available.