System Management menu

Pat, regarding your second question, you can put a copy of that System Monitor menu option anywhere in the Menu tree that you desire (and multiple times). Get into the Menu Maintenance screen and if you can’t figure it out, email me directly.

Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 2:08 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] System Management menu

I have a user who is not part of security management but I would like her to maintain the Company record System Management --> Company Maintenance --> Company. Is there any way to give her authority to this option without giving her security management?

Also, out users have a tendency to shut down their System Monitor icon. I would like to give the users authority to start it back-up again if they do this. System Management --> Utilities --> System Monitor. Is there a way to authorizer them to just this option?

Thank you- Pat

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.1831 / Virus Database: 2090/4557 - Release Date: 10/17/11

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
I have a user who is not part of security management but I would like her to maintain the Company record System Management --> Company Maintenance --> Company. Is there any way to give her authority to this option without giving her security management?

Also, out users have a tendency to shut down their System Monitor icon. I would like to give the users authority to start it back-up again if they do this. System Management --> Utilities --> System Monitor. Is there a way to authorizer them to just this option?

Thank you- Pat

Thank you- Pat