Subcontract PO Blank Title 142568

Hi Robert,

I guess I'm not understanding your question.  If you have multiple PO suggestions for the same subcontract operation with different due dates (coming from different jobs), select (Buy) all of them and generate Purchase Orders.  This will combine them all to one line with multiple releases (one release per PO suggestion) on the purchase order.

Bethany Rye
Epicor Business Analyst
PTI Engineered Plastics

Can you have multiple releases on a Subcontract PO?  Right now I cant do it.

Miguel A. Santillan

ERP Analyst

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Hi Miguel,

Yes, you can have multiple releases on a Subcontract PO.  What version are you on?  It works fine in 10.1.

Bethany Rye
Epicor Business Analyst
PTI Engineered Plastics

How does it schedule it on 10.1?

On 9.05.702A subcontract op due date would match the 1st due linked posted date.

Once that's received, the subcontract op schedules as immediately due (no matter what the linked posted due dates are).

Curious if they've resolved this on 10.1

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Bethany Rye brye@... [vantage]
<vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

<div id="ygrps-yiv-5262612ygrp-text">

<p>

Hi Miguel,

Yes, you can have multiple releases on a Subcontract PO.  What version are you on?  It works fine in 10.1.

Bethany Rye
Epicor Business Analyst
PTI Engineered Plastics

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div></div>

9.05.702A

Thanks for letting me know.

Miguel A. Santillan

Compass Manufacturing Systems

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 1:33 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com; vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Vantage] Re: Subcontract PO

How does it schedule it on 10.1?

On 9.05.702A subcontract op due date would match the 1st due linked posted date.

Once that's received, the subcontract op schedules as immediately due (no matter what the linked posted due dates are).

Curious if they've resolved this on 10.1

Hi Miguel,

Bethany Rye
Epicor Business Analyst
PTI Engineered Plastics

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.