Sub Contract Operation

Hi All,

Asking another Query here for Sub-Contract operation.

I released job with Sub-Con operation , put supplier name / Cost and Time out Days etc etc.

When I run the MRP I see PO suggestions for all the Material in the job which was expected.
However, I did not see any PO suggestion for Subcontract operation… Is it normal ?

Ideally I should see PO suggestion for both Material and Sub contract operation correct?

Does any one knows what could be the reason for it ?

Thanks,
V

And the operation itself is checked as subcontract in the job details?

Yes , in Operation Detail in the TOP next to Machine MES field sub contract is ticked.

also, in sub contract tab (next to Operation) I can see whole detail of it.

Hi Vipul,

Just a couple of thoughts… first, subcontract operation has its own tab in New PO suggestions. Did you review the correct tab? Second, you will only see the suggestion if you are the buyer or are an authorized user for the buyer on it.

Nancy

Hi Nancy,

Yes, thanks for reply. Yes our buyers has checked that as well, but there isn’t any suggestion generated.

Thanks,
V

Here’s a screenshot of a job where we currently have a new PO suggestion in system for buying the subcontract, in case it helps. It inherits the part getting produced information in there automagically.

Hi Nancy,

Yes, it does perfectly match with my job as well. i.e Supplier / Cost / Days our information.

I am sure we haven’t missed any detail.

Thanks,
V