Standard Data Directive Enabled From In-Transaction Not Firing

I’m running into an issue where a standard data directive isn’t launching. I have the BPM running after an in-transaction data directive finishes and it was working earlier in the day. I put in a couple of log/notification breaks in both BPMs and I can confirm the in-transaction data directive completes successfully. On the standard directive it won’t even fire the first log where I write a test message to a file.

standard

Is it getting stuck? Where/How can I check to see what might be happening here?

Standard IT question… Is it enabled?

If so, then check the event viewer on the server. There may be a clue there.

It is enabled. I can check the event viewer to see if there is anything there.

What is even weirder is that I have a different standard directive launching from that BPM and that one works.

You could also disconnect the code block and throw a message widget in there to confirm if it’s not firing or if it’s just failing on your code silently.

I had a couple of email widgets in there at one point, but I switched to a custom code block because I wasn’t getting the emails. The custom code just wrote a simple message to a file.

This did resolve itself overnight and it seems like the issue was one of our third party consultants running something. Apparently I wasn’t the only one having issues.