SSRS Report Landscape Layout

I created a new BAQ Report and I need it to print in landscape. I thought I had it set correctly in the SSRS but when I tested the report in Epicor it was portrait. I know I have seen this answer before but I can’t find it.

This where I changed it in the SSRS.

With the “Report” properties shown (like in your post), click the properties button to open the window with more options.

Is this what you were looking for?

yes.

1. How does it appear when previewed in SSRS Report builder?

2. Are you printing to a loacal printer (one attached to the client machine, or via a network share), or an “Epicor system Printer” (one setup in Epicor).

3. Does it preview (the option in Epicor that creates a PDF and previes it) as landscape?

It looks correct in SSRS

I am just doing a print preview in the BAQ Designer to Test Report in Epicor and it opens a PDF file in portrait view

BAQ Report Designer?

You are saving the the changes in SSRS builder right?

And you’re sure you are editing the right RDL file? I’ve found that BAQ Report designer creates the “blank” RDL in the \custom Reports folder. And then I move it to a another folder, and change the Report Style Maintenance to point to the new location.

You might be editing a different RDL than the one BAQ Report designer is using for testing

It appears to be working now. I am not sure what I did but adjusted the settings and when I did a PDF the document settings said it is 11x8

1 Like