SSRS Report - Can you have pages to print Portrait and Landscape on the same report?

Hi,

I have a report that needs to display the information on Page 1 in Portrait orientation and Page 2 it requires Landscape but I don’t know how to set that up on SSRS or if it is even possible. I googled for answers and I found 1 post that said it was not possible on SSRS.

I tried using a subreport but all pages came as the orientation on main report, which in this case is Portrait.

Does anybody have experience with this?

Thanks in advance!
Ale

Can you automate printing the report in some way? Checking a box on a record? Then you could make two reports that would auto print one landscape and one portrait.

As I am new to SSRS, just tossing out an idea. My thought would be the 2nd page/data could be rotated within a portrait design. Check this see if it helps any.

1 Like

It is going to be automated to be sent as an email, 2 separated reports definitely will have to be the option, thanks!

I looked at this information but I believe I would have to rotate each object since the report might not have the ability but I will look into this, thank you!