SSRS issues after upgrade to 10.2.300.3

So we upgraded from 10.2.200.12 to 10.2.300.3 yesterday with no issues.

I went in an started testing some reports and forms and found that NONE of the SSRS form or Custom reports work. I am getting a permissions issue. I DID NOT change any permissions on the server when updating and used the same user id (a service account we created) that i used when originally installed Epicor on that server.

I also have 2 out of box SSRS report listed for my PO Form. Even the out of box forms get an error.

Program Ice.Services.Lib.RunTask raised an unexpected exception with the following message: RunTask: The permissions granted to user ‘TGI\TISCLE-E10APPP1$’ are insufficient for performing this operation. —> Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.AccessDeniedException: The permissions granted to user ‘TGI\TISCLE-E10APPP1$’ are insufficient for performing this operation.
Stack Trace:
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at Ice.Core.SsrsReportService.ReportExecutionService.LoadReport(String Report, String HistoryID) in c:_Releases\ICE\RL3.2.300.0\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\Web References\SsrsReportService\Reference.cs:line 287
at Ice.Core.SsrsReporting.SsrsRendererBase.ConfigureReportServerForReport(String reportPath, ParameterValue[] parameters) in c:_Releases\ICE\RL3.2.300.0\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\SsrsReporting\SsrsRendererBase.cs:line 163
at Ice.Core.SsrsReporting.SsrsSingleDocumentRenderer.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.b__0() in c:_Releases\ICE\RL3.2.300.0\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\SsrsReporting\SsrsSingleDocumentRenderer.cs:line 49
at Ice.Core.SsrsReporting.SsrsRendererBase.<>c__DisplayClass12_0.b__0() in c:_Releases\ICE\RL3.2.300.0\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\SsrsReporting\SsrsRendererBase.cs:line 87
at Epicor.Hosting.Trace.TraceHandle.TimeAction(Action actionToTime) in C:_Releases\ICE\ICE3.2.300.3\Source\Framework\Epicor.System\Hosting\Trace\TraceHandle.cs:line 92
at Epicor.Hosting.Trace.TraceHandle.AddTimedIfEnabled(String traceFlag, Action actionToTime, Func2 messageBuilder) in C:\_Releases\ICE\ICE3.2.300.3\Source\Framework\Epicor.System\Hosting\Trace\TraceHandle.cs:line 39 at Ice.Core.SsrsReporting.SsrsRendererBase.TraceReportRendered(String printProgram, String ssrsRenderFormat, Func1 timedAction) in c:_Releases\ICE\RL3.2.300.0\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\SsrsReporting\SsrsRendererBase.cs:line 95
at Ice.Core.SsrsReporting.ReportProcessorBase.RenderReportForPreviewOrGenerate(RenderedSsrsReport renderedReport) in c:_Releases\ICE\RL3.2.300.0\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\SsrsReporting\ReportProcessorBase.cs:line 264
at Ice.Core.SsrsReporting.ReportProcessorBase.ProcessReportPart(String reportLocation) in c:_Releases\ICE\RL3.2.300.0\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\SsrsReporting\ReportProcessorBase.cs:line 158
at Ice.Core.SsrsReporting.StandardReportProcessor.ProcessReportParts() in c:_Releases\ICE\RL3.2.300.0\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\SsrsReporting\StandardReportProcessor.cs:line 31
at Ice.Core.RoutingAndBreaking.ReportPersister.Persist(ReportInstanceInformation reportInstance, Func2 reportsRenderer, Action1 fillSysRptLstRow, Action2 processReport, Func3 filterTableAttachmentsFunc) in c:_Releases\ICE\RL3.2.300.0\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\RoutingAndBreaking\ReportPersister.cs:line 57
at Ice.Core.RptBase.ReportSsrsDatabaseBuilder.RenderUnroutedSsrsReport() in c:_Releases\ICE\RL3.2.300.0\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\RptBase\ReportSsrsDatabaseBuilder.cs:line 303
at Ice.Core.RptBase.ReportSsrsDatabaseBuilder.RunSsrsReportIfEnabled() in c:_Releases\ICE\RL3.2.300.0\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\RptBase\ReportSsrsDatabaseBuilder.cs:line 228
at Ice.Core.RptBase.ReportSsrsDatabaseBuilder.ProcessReportWithDataInPlace(Func2 executeCommand, Func2 executeReader, SqlObjectsCreated sqlObjectsCreated) in c:_Releases\ICE\RL3.2.300.0\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\RptBase\ReportSsrsDatabaseBuilder.cs:line 111
at Ice.Core.RptBase.ReportDatabaseBuilder.XMLClose() in c:_Releases\ICE\RL3.2.300.0\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\RptBase\ReportDatabaseBuilder.cs:line 93
at Ice.Core.RptTaskBase1.XMLClose() in c:\_Releases\ICE\RL3.2.300.0\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\RptBase\RptTaskBase.cs:line 216 at Erp.Internal.PM.POForm.RunProcess(Int64 instanceTaskNum, String outputFileName) in C:\_projects\ERP\RL10.2.300.0\Source\Server\Internal\PM\POForm\POForm.cs:line 432 at Ice.Core.TaskBase1.StartProcess(Int64 instanceTaskNum, String outputFileName) in c:_Releases\ICE\RL3.2.300.0\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\TaskBase\TaskBase.cs:line 47
at Ice.Hosting.TaskCaller.InnerExecuteTask(IceDataContext newContext) in c:_Releases\ICE\RL3.2.300.0\Source\Framework\Epicor.Ice\Hosting\TaskCaller\TaskCaller.cs:line 98
at Ice.Hosting.TaskCaller.ExecuteTask() in c:_Releases\ICE\RL3.2.300.0\Source\Framework\Epicor.Ice\Hosting\TaskCaller\TaskCaller.cs:line 57
at Ice.Lib.RunTask.BpmFriendlyTaskLauncher.Run(String sessionIdPrefix, IceContext db, Action taskRunner) in c:_Releases\ICE\RL3.2.300.0\Source\Server\Services\Lib\RunTask\BpmFriendlyTaskLauncher.cs:line 63
at Ice.Services.Lib.RunTaskSvc.InnerRunTask(Int64 ipTaskNum, Boolean suppressTransaction) in c:_Releases\ICE\RL3.2.300.0\Source\Server\Services\Lib\RunTask\RunTask.cs:line 577

I did open a ticket with Epicor

note…my error on seeing duplicate…

but still can’t print out of box form

So FYI when updating (this was my first and I don’t know if this is normal knowledge through the community).

The upgrade instructions are WRONG. According to support they have asked that they be updated but have not been. So you can’t just upgrade your app servers once you upgrade everything else. You need to remove them completely and create new ones.

So with that my error. I forgot about a step I had to do originally. I had to go into iis an set the identiy on the App Pool.