SSRS Custom Report Link

This question is similar to the one listed here: SSRS Report Setup - #7 by system

I want to use an SSRS Custom Report link (not a URL link). Company configuration is set up to use both Crystal and SSRS, and the Epicor SSRS URL is set to our Epi SSRS site. At the company I worked at previously, we had SSRS reports load directly in Epicor, which is the result I’m trying to achieve here as well. Again, I do not want to use a URL link; rather, I’d like to use a partial UNC path to link to my reports.

I’ve added a menu item for the report using an SSRS Custom Report Link with the report input set to \Epicor\BOMGenerator. If I open my SSRS reportserver, the report I want to use is in my Epicor folder and is called BOMGenerator. I’m pretty sure that’s the correct setup.

I’ve changed the report input several times: with/without a \ at the beginning of the path, using / instead, longer path names. Nothing seems to be working.

Regardless, I get an error whenever I try to load this report:

Not sure if it’s solely a permissions issue or if I’m missing something in the configuration as well.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!