SSRS Blank Page

Hi Everyone,

I’m encountering an issue as described below and would appreciate if someone can enlighten me on the cause of the issue.

Upon printing my report, it would include a blank page as shown in the screenshot below.
This occur only if my description is too long that it wouldn’t fit the first page, then it would start at the 2nd page from the topmost line without the header in the first page, causing a blank page as shown below.

As show below is my report is SSRS Report Builder. I tried removing all keep together option, enabling consumewhitespace but to no avail.

Thanks!

One of your fields + margins is beyond page size giving you an extra blank page.

any way to identify which?
This only occur if my description is too long that it require a full page display tho.

I tried eliminating the white space on the right as well

A little cheat I use when this happens to me is to set the report properties right margin and bottom margin to 0. This usually eliminates the extra page.

Since this only seems to happen when a description field is really long. I would look at your “Keep Together” property of the field, rectangle, row, group, etc.

DaveO

1 Like

Tried this … doesn’t seem to work for my case :grinning:

What is your page size & margin size?

This is my current setting :slight_smile:

Try .25cm for left margin and .5 for top margin and see if you get an extra page again… Also make sure you have no extra space at the bottom of the form.

Hi Clint,

Thank you for your suggestion!
Unfortunately the blank page still exist after trying out the suggested settings.

Thanks

According to you page size it is over 11 inches…? ~27.9
You sure you dont have a footer/xtra space at bottom of report?

1 Like

In SSRS to fix blank page issue, try enabling the “Advanced Mode”

Then Adjust the KeepTogether and KeepWithGroup Property for the part that is causing the new page. Just go through them and change some settings to test it out.

1 Like

Thanks everyone!
I found that a static under the group is having keeptogether as “TRUE”, must have missed that out!

It’s all sorted now.