Split Labor

Using Epicor 10, is it possible to split an employee’s labor across all clocked in operations?

Example, employee clocks in to three similar lathe operations, works one hour.
I can split the burden across the three, but can I split 1 hour of labor across the 3 giving 20 minutes of labor on each?

If you are using MES this should work as you describe.

Brad Boes
bradboes@boosterpconsulting.com
231-845-1090

1 Like

My experience is that it allocates the full amount in between clock in and out to each individual operation.

Look at Use Estimates on the Resource Group. Not sure if this works in your situation but it is a possibility.

Use Estimates
Select this check box to apportion the actual labor time reported against operations by using the estimated time on each operation. When an employee clocks into multiple operations on the same resource group at the same time, this functionality uses the estimated hours on each operation to calculate how much actual labor time to place against each operation.

If an employee is clocked into multiple operations within different resource groups – and one resource group has its Use Estimates check box selected, the application includes the operation estimates when applying labor against each operation.

This check box is available regardless of whether you calculate burden using either the Split Burden or Burden = Labor options.