Site Switching Problems

Hi

I was wondering if others are experiencing site switching issues we are on Epicor 10.2.600.9 and I’m using active style home page. If I am in site “AAA” and click my user icon on the lower left and switch to site “BBB” nothing happens however if I then close Epicor and reload it loads in site “BBB” as I have to switch sites on a very regular basis forcing the program closed every time is time-consuming and irritating is this issue being experienced by others?
Thanks
Mel

We faced this issue in 10.2.600.6 but I heard that it was fixed in 10.2.600.9.

We have 10.2.600.9 on a test env (supposed to going live over long weekend :thinking: :hugs: :crazy_face: ) and it does not happen. We are not using active style though…

1 Like

We has similar odd behavior when using the Kinetic Home Page (formerly called Active Home Page). We submitted a help ticket and Epicor recycled our app pools and the issues went away. Our issues were Enterprise search not finding results, Developer Mode not showing active state, Current Site and Company not showing properly. NONE of these issued existed in the Classic or ModernTiles home pages.

I just reopened using Kinetic… and voilà ! the site change does not happen! (well it does not show on the top of the screen)
BUT
Launching job tracker I was able to open a job from the new chosen site, and was not able to open a job from the original site. So maybe it is just a site showing wrong but it was actually changed ?

We had Company switching issues on 10.2.300 and .400 but only in the Modern Shell.

Hi Mark, does this mean that you do not have the problem in 10.2.600 and only older versions? or that you are not actually using Modern in 10.2.600. Thanks

We are on .500 and haven’t seen this issue with plants. We have users on modern and classic.

Previously, modern had the issue bit Active Home Page didn’t. :man_shrugging: Not sure why it’s happening.