Single Resource clocking in Multiple Sites

Happy Friday!

I am hoping someone has come up with a simple solution to the following problem I am trying to solve:
I have two manufacturing Sites, both their with resources and resource groups. How do I allow a resource from Site A to report labor to a job that belongs to Site B?

This is starting to become a common occurrence; just wondering if anyone else has had to deal with this?

Thanks!

In 10.2.200 you can change sites in the MES by right clicking and selecting Change Site. Until this came along we had a generic user account that allowed for access to only one site. They would have to sign out of MES and back in with the other account.

So how did a dedicated Site A resource clock on to a Site B job?

-Hm; maybe I should look into creating a separate “Site B Employee” account for each of the employees that perform labor in both sites?

In Employee setup we don’t have the DCD Username set for any employee that would clock into both sites. MES is started with the generic DCD user account for a given site and then it allows the employee to enter their ID without being prompted for their password.