The steps they are going through:
- Open Job Status Maintenance.
- Search and open for the unfirm job.
- On the list tab, Click these buttons in order
After you hit process, it changes the job from an unfirm to regular job. It is the new regular job that I want to have the 2 checkboxes selected.
When I ran a trace while doing these steps, I saw it used the MassUpdate method.
I did a Method directive Post-Process with a condition looking for when then ‘OldJobNum’ field was not blank.
Then had an info print on screen the jobnum to make sure it was the new jobNum, not the unfirm jobnum. Once I determined that it was, I tried to use a set field to change the JobHead.LockQty field to true. Same for JobHead.SchedLocked.
When I run, the info shows fine but the fields don’t set.
I assume I am missing something easy but I don’t write enough BPMs to know.
I can go to the created job in Job Entry and manually check those boxes after, so I assume that the Engineered part doesn’t stop it.