Sales Order Customer Ship To Entry screen Customization

Was wondering if anyone knew how to customize the screen that opens when you do a right click, open with, Customer Ship To Entry in the Ship To field (with a value in the field) on the Sales Order Header. I have already tried naming the customization the same as the Order Entry customization, but that does not work.

And just to clarify, I am looking to customize the screen that opens when there is a ship to num in the field. Not the screen that comes up when there is no entry in the field.

Figured it out. It is just a copy of the Customer Entry screen so I needed to name my customization the same as the customization on the Customer screen. Once I did that it popped right up.

Becareful customizing that screen when launched from the Open With…

The form title will include the “For Customer xxxxx:”, so after making changes to the form that suffix is part of the base title.

So on the initial customization, pare the Form’s title bar text back to “Customer Ship To Maintenance”
(Or as I prefer to add the Customization ID, “Customer Ship To Maintenance (E10H-01)” )

John,
Can you provide any screen shots of what you did?
I have made multiple version of my Open With - Customer Ship To Entry, to match the Order Entry Customization name, the Customer Entry customization name and my custom form is not opening.

I had to name the customization the same for Customer Entry and Sales Order Entry forms.

So, in Menu Maintenance, the Customization field has to be the same Name for both Customer and Order Entry.

John,
So here is what my Customization list looks like:

I made 3 identical customizations on The ShipToEntryForm so that I could name them the same as Custom SalesOrderForms. What am I doing wrong?

It is the Sales Order Entry form and Customer Form that need to be named the same. Not Ship To Entry.