Sales Kits in E10

Hi Manasa!

Did you do sales kits in earlier versions of Epicor without this problem?  Just curious if this is some new "feature" I'll find in E10... We use parent pricing on sales kits.  Is that what you are using?

The only thing I can think of is a problem with child pricing and adding / removing lines from a pack?

I haven't tested invoicing sales kits yet in E10, should be coming up to it shortly.

Jenn

I am not very good with Sales Kits so I have no idea what to expect here….and we are standard cost if you need to know.

We sell Sales Kits with a few components and we have noticed that some of these kits costs look very strange.  Sometimes they will “cost” $1000 dollars, sometimes $25K (which it should be) and then recently it went as high as $250K.  Each time we ship out one piece.

We do not use jobs, we ship out of inventory the components belonging to the kit.

Any ideas why the kits “cost” will vary so much?  The parts in the kit are very standard( as are the…..but I am wondering if our issue is that we do not stock the kits and ship out “on the fly”.  Should our process be different than what we are doing?

TIA, Manasa

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM API: This communication, including any attachments, contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.