Resolution of customizations

I have what appears to be a problem with resolution differences from my development screen to the users’ screens. Screens I design are bunched up on the users’ screens.

What is the best method for solving this issue? Lower my resolution when designing?

Any thoughts or opinions are appreciated.

I haven’t seen problem due to resolution differences on ours (905702A), but do see it when people have theirs magnified to 125%. I would love to know what others do for this!

So far, we just tell the magnified people to live with it looking bit messier on theirs and tell them they can reduce setting if need to see it as it truly is. If a field is completely gone, then we’ll design for both magnified and unmagnified, but if just messy overlap bit… we leave it go.

Nancy

Are your users by chance using Surfaces?

Not yet Aaron - they will be.

We have had troubles with Surfaces because their resolution is higher than a standard laptop/desktop.

We are not using surfaces either…

Nancy, I just confirmed the cause of my issue is also 125% magnification.
I’m gonna try a few things to see if I can solve this.

1 Like

What I did was to design the form in 125%. Not an elegant solution but it appears to be the best I’ve got.

We have had issues with 125% as well. That was early on in the piece, not not so much a problem.