Report Errors

When users try to print reports this is the error every report gets. Anybody ever see this before?
It would appear that Epicor is either not creating the tables for the report or it can’t see the tables. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Program Ice.Services.Lib.RunTask raised an unexpected exception with the following message: RunTask: An error has occurred during report processing. —> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ProcessingAbortedException: An error has occurred during report processing. —> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: Query execution failed for dataset ‘RptParams’. —> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object name ‘RptParameter_de032cb9870c44ddbd8fbc37e27aa79e’.

Did you add any UD fields, maybe you need to Regenerate the Data Model?

This is reports not data in Epicor.

Hi Matt,

Try and reploy your reports via the Admin Console.

Seems the link between your Environment and your Report Server doesnt seem to be there if this is happening to every report

Many Thanks

Not sure what you mean.

The error was when running reports. If it were a data error it would have given me an issues when I went to access data and not just when it got to the report server. Re-importing the reports is what I needed to do.