RDD BAQ Report - Access Not Allowed

I have created a report using the RDD method, by creating an RDD based on a BAQ, then creating a report style to run off the RDD. I have tested this and generated the Kinetic form out of the report style and the report generates successfully out of that.

Problem is, I go to add the report to my main menu, and then run it after restarting and I get the dreaded “Access not allowed” error. I have a ticket in with support on this, but I’m confused as I’m not running this from another screen. Just a direct link off the main menu. Anyone have any idea what could be happening? I’ve already changed up security groups to no avail.

I think the program type has to be kinetic app. Look at it in kinetic menu maintenance it might make more sense.

3 Likes

I can’t get it to work with classic and kinetic on the same menu item even though it looks like it should be possible. These are the settings its working for for me right now:
Program type: kinetic app
Kinetic application: Erp.UIDynRpt.xxxx (the form that was generated in report style maintenance)
Kinetic Enabled=true

1 Like

You nailed it, it’s loading now! Thank you!

1 Like