Quick Search Quirks

Is there something ‘special’ that needs to be done to get a Quick Search to appear in all of the proper places? It appears only in some of the locations that one would expect to find it.

What I did was create a Quick Search on Customer.CustID, and set up a Criteria for it. I also set it to Shared and All Occurrences, as shown in the following screenshots:

The Quick Search appears in both the Right Click Menu and the Search Box when launched from the Customer screen, but when I go to the Quote Form, It is only viewable from the Right Click Menu but not in the Customer Search box:

Is there some fundamental setting I am missing somewhere? Or should it just not appear in the Customer Search box? I noticed there are a total of 4 Quick Search entries, but none of them are showing in that box when launched from the Quote Entry screen. When launched from the Customer maintenance screen, they all appear in the Customer Search box.

What happens when you launch Quick Search entry from the Customer field in Quote Entry, and start a new Quick Search? Is the ‘Context Key (Like)’ field showing Customer.CustID, or some other value?

EDIT: Nevermind, it looks like you did create it from the QuoteEntry screen, if I understand the screenshot correctly.

Correct - I did create it from the Quote Entry.