Process MRP

What is the plan to follow when the MRP did not finish its process, which tables check to see the suggestions in which the error remained, since I have the log and inform me that it could not process an operation, although in system monitor reports Which can not proceed with the next part.

You will need to look at the logs MRP created on your server if you had logging selected when you ran MRP. If not, there is not a good way to tell what went wrong.

1 Like

Your log files will be the best option to see what was going on with MRP when it stopped.

Out of curiosity - what version of 10 are you running?
We are in the final stages of 10.1.600.5 testing and MRP is stopping for us especially when we run regen over a longer date range.

Kristine Fierce
Business Systems Analyst
Ag Leader Technology

Hi Kristine,

We are running 10.1.600.2 at the moment. We have in the past had problems with MRP (not on this version). I am trying to remember what caused it.

Best regard,

Thank you for helping me, we are in version 10.1.500.14, effectively when reviewing the logs, shows that for suggestion sug … shows that a part for an operation can not process it, my question is more focused on where tables The MRP processing is managed or where I can see the sug … the system tries to process.

Clarifying, normally until last week our MRP was executed in a time of 3 hours, but the one that began to execute the day 10 of July finished last night at 10 PM

Kind of an old thread but I just wanted to throw this out for people looking at MRP problems in 10.1.600.

We found the MRP consumes and holds onto a lot of memory. We ran a regen at 18months out and MRP consumed over 15.3GB at given point. And it doesn’t seem to purge it very quickly after the process is done.

If it runs out of memory, it just stops and doesn’t throw any errors that we were able to find.

1 Like