Printing and Previewing with RD App

When running the client via an RD App, I have very intermittent printing issues.

I ran the User Session Log Report in preview mode, and it was only successful 4 times out of 12.

The error detail shows:

Program Ice.Services.Lib.RunTask raised an unexpected exception with the following message: RunTask: An error has occurred during report processing. ---> 
Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ProcessingAbortedException: An error has occurred during report processing. ---> 
Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: Query execution failed for dataset 'RptLabels'. ---> System.Exception: For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors
Stack Trace:
<snip>

Regarding “For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors”, where on the SQL server should I be looking?

I looked in the Event Viewer on the SQL box, but couldn’t find anything.

If I should look in SSMS, exactly where?

Maybe your SSRS / MSRS Log Files would have more detailed errors? Ours are in the SQLData\MSRS11.EPICOR\Reporting Services\LogFiles\ folder.

I’m not sure of the exact cause of the problem, but I ended up installing the SessionManager as a service KB0029332 ), and redeploying the App. Now it all works.

BTW - I could not install Session Manger as a service until I logged off all other users from the App server. Even though they weren’t logged in to E10.