Print Preview ApCheck?

I’m trying to make some changes to the ApCheck report (the standard SSRS report). But when I go to AP Payment Entry, select a group, then go to Actions -> Process Payment, the option to Print Preview is grayed out.

For testing purposes I would really like to be able to just print preview rather than having to actually print stuff on physical paper. Is there a way to do this?

I do not think you can print preview due to security considerations. Since you can print multiple times from a preview.

Vinay Kamboj

Yes, you can do it. Run the check first, but select the Achive Period to something other than “Now” so it keeps the reporting data inside the reporting database. Then go over to System Monitor >> Reports Tab >> AP Check. Scroll to the far right and grab the TableGuid. Then you run the report through the Report Designer using that tableguid as the parameter value.

1 Like

Change the output to something other than PDF, then change it back to PDF. That works for us.

1 Like

If I understand what you are saying, it is to actually print the check first, then save the report and re-run a print preview on the same data that is already saved. I know in Crystal I could print preview from the same saved date, but I suppose I can’t do that from Report Builder as far as I can see…