Postman Test, sendRequest to run patch and verify results and repeat

I’m not sure this is possible, but what I am trying to do is update a part field and then pull the part info and verify the field was updated and then repeat the process. I am using the odata from PartSvc

This sendRequest test works to pull the data after the initial update.

I then try to update the part again. This does not work!

I reviewed the calls in the postman console and the only difference I see is my second call is missing the body.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
David

That 500 error should show up as an errror in your app flight data recorder (event log)
Look at the App Server Event Log and see what its complaining about.

Jose,Thanks For the suggestions. I reviewed the log but am still unsure of what the issue is other than “Incorrect input data”

Here is the log data:

Epicor.RESTApi.ErrorHandling.ApiException: Incorrect input data for PATCH at Epicor.RESTApi.Controllers.HandleOdatav3Controller.Patch(String key, IEdmEntityObject patch) in C:_Releases\ICE\3.1.500.27\Source\Framework\Epicor.RESTApi\Controllers\HandleOdatav3Controller.cs:line 198 at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>c__DisplayClassc.b__6(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ExecuteAsync(HttpControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 arguments, CancellationToken cancellationToken) — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionInvoker.d__0.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Web.Http.Filters.ActionFilterAttribute.d__5.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Web.Http.Filters.ActionFilterAttribute.d__5.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Web.Http.Filters.ActionFilterAttribute.d__0.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Web.Http.Filters.ActionFilterAttribute.d__5.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Web.Http.Filters.ActionFilterAttribute.d__5.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Web.Http.Filters.ActionFilterAttribute.d__0.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ActionFilterResult.d__2.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Web.Http.Filters.AuthorizationFilterAttribute.d__2.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Web.Http.Dispatcher.HttpControllerDispatcher.d__1.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Web.Http.Dispatcher.HttpControllerDispatcher.d__1.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Web.Http.HttpServer.d__0.MoveNext()