Possilbe to allow limited access to PREmpMas for no payroll admi

>>Field security is your friend
Thanks, I had thought of field security too.
But appears that custom field security on the Payroll table fields are not honored.
(but when analyzing the BAQ, I do see messages for the new field security displayed).

I might try to create a view and use it in an external BAQ.
Will have to wait, still sorting out access to the database.

Hi,

Anybody ever found a way to allow limited access to PREmpMas for non Payroll admins?

PREmpMas.
.........Company
.........EmpID
.........FirstName
.........LastName
.........GLDept
.........SickRemaining
.........VacRemaining

Would like to allow users and supervisors some self-service instead of having to contact someone in Payroll for some less sensitive information.

Thanks in advance

Field security is your friend

On Feb 3, 2015 2:12 PM, "bruce.d.ordway@... [vantage]" <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p><p><span>Hi,</span></p><p><br></p><p>Anybody ever found a way to allow limited access to PREmpMas for non Payroll admins?<br><span></span></p><p><span><br></span></p><p><span>PREmpMas.<br>.........Company<br>.........EmpID<br>.........FirstName<br>.........LastName<br>.........GLDept<br>.........SickRemaining<br>.........VacRemaining<br><br></span></p><p><br><span></span></p><p><span>Would like to allow users and supervisors some self-service instead of having to contact someone in Payroll for some less sensitive information.</span></p><p><br><span></span></p><p><span>Thanks in advance<br></span></p>

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>