PO suggestions

Is there any chance to create PO Suggestions direct from sales order? if it is passable epicor please help me out.
my requirement is below please help me out if it is passable in epicor.

Step 1: SO raised which automatically generates PO

Step 2: Goods shipped from source based on PO, on shipment PI is sent to docs team

Step 3: Docs team book PI in the system

Step 4: On (period to be defined) SC provide list of purchase invoices to be cleared in the coming week and finance issue payment for these so goods can be cleared

Step 5: When goods are loaded to port and moved to bonded warehouse system should be updated to trace movement on SOD

Step 6: Goods are cleared and IM number issued. For foreign exchange purchases fx rate on invoice posting may need to be revised based on issued rate per customs doc – system should have functionality to change

Step 7: When goods are cleared system should be updated to move goods from bonded warehouse to warehouse

Step 8: When goods are loaded from warehouse to truck sales invoice should be raised

You won’t need a suggestion if you simply want to create the PO (if Buy Direct). You can use a BPM or Customization to do this. If it’s to MAKE the item, then again, you can trigger a PO Suggestion Process via BPM or Customization or, schedule the process for a convenient time.