.p programs for use with BAM alerts

I have done a couple of VERY VERY simple ones. Below is one example of what sends based on a BAM for scrap qty entered on labordtl table.

{ud/GlbAlert.i &TableName = "LaborDtl"}
/* Create the new body of the email */
   ASSIGN Email-Text = "EmplID " + string(LaborDtl.EmployeeNum) + " has reported a scrap Qty " + string(LaborDtl.ScrapQty) + " pc on Job: " + string(LaborDtl.JobNum) + ", Assembly: " + string(LaborDtl.AssemblySeq) + ", Operation: " + string(LaborDtl.OprSeq) + "-" + string(LaborDtl.Opcode) + ", Labor Note: " + string(LaborDtl.LaborNote) + "."

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 4:42 PM, Greg Payne gpayne@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p>

There is a section in the files under version 9 files there is a bam directory I made of some samples. There is also bam_alert_orderrel_dropship.zip which was a word doc on the process which I used to get started.

Â

I have a bunch we use, so let me know what files you want to alert on and I will send you any I have.

Â

Greg

Â

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 3:51 PM
To: Vantage User Group
Subject: [Vantage] .p programs for use with BAM alerts

Â

Â

Does anyone have any .p programs written for use with BAM alerts that they would be willing to share as examples on how to write them? We are just starting to look into using Global Alerts and BAMs for notifications of events and would welcome any tips on writing Alert Programs.

Â

Thank you!

Â

Lori Gustafson

IR Manager

Precision, Inc.

Â

Â

Â

Â

Â

Â

Custom & Standard Magnetic & Transformer Design | Precision, Inc.

Quickly determine the right values for magnetic components with our online design tools. Get exactly what you need, fast and efficiently. Bring your pro ducts to market faster.

Preview by Yahoo

Â

Â

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at 727-578-6280 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."

</div>

<div style="color:rgb(255,255,255);min-height:0px;"></div>

--

Sarah Vareschi ▪ Systems ManagerÂ

Â

NyproMold, Inc.

144 Pleasant St, Clinton, MA 01510 ▪ www.nypromold.com Â

D 978.368.4718Â â–ª F 978.365.4548

Â

Â

Â

This e-mail may contain information which is
confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of
the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this e-mail is prohibited. In the event of any error in
transmission, unauthorized recipients are requested to contact the sender
immediately and not to disclose or make use of this information. No
employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of
NyproMold with another party by email without express written confirmation by
NyproMold Offices.

P Please consider the environmental impact of
printing this e-mail.

Does anyone have any .p programs written for use with BAM alerts that they would be willing to share as examples on how to write them? We are just starting to look into using Global Alerts and BAMs for notifications of events and would welcome any tips on writing Alert Programs.

Thank you!

Lori Gustafson
IR Manager
Precision, Inc.

Quickly determine the right values for magnetic components with our online design tools. Get exactly what you need, fast and efficiently. Bring your products to market faster.
Preview by Yahoo

What type of an example would you like?

Michael Podlin | IT Manager
NN, Inc. | Autocam Precision Components Group
V-S Products Division | 900 S. Chaddick Dr. | Wheeling, IL 60090
Direct: 847-520-1800 ext. 207 | michael.podlin@...<mailto:michael.podlin@...> | www.nninc.com<http://www.nninc.com/> | www.autocam.com<http://www.autocam.com>
[cid:image001.png@01CFEEB3.4E8269C0]

Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 2:51 PM

Thank you!

Lori Gustafson
IR Manager
Precision, Inc.
Custom & Standard Magnetic & Transformer Design | Precision, Inc.<http://www.precision-inc.com/>

Custom & Standard Magnetic & Transformer Design | Precision, Inc.<http://www.precision-inc.com/>
Quickly determine the right values for magnetic components with our online design tools. Get exactly what you need, fast and efficiently. Bring your products to market faster.

View on www.precision-inc.com<http://www.precision-inc.com/>

Preview by Yahoo

Please note that our email addresses are changing to [FirstName] [dot] [LastName]@ NNINC.COM. To ensure we receive future emails, please use this new address for new communications.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

There is a section in the files under version 9 files there is a bam directory I made of some samples. There is also bam_alert_orderrel_dropship.zip which was a word doc on the process which I used to get started.

I have a bunch we use, so let me know what files you want to alert on and I will send you any I have.

Greg

Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 3:51 PM

Thank you!

Lori Gustafson

IR Manager

Precision, Inc.

Quickly determine the right values for magnetic components with our online design tools. Get exactly what you need, fast and efficiently. Bring your pro ducts to market faster.

Preview by Yahoo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at 727-578-6280 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."