OLD PO's not "auto" close

Is there a process that auto closes PO lines ones all of the releases have been received?

We have 41 PO lines that are still open that should be closed, quite a few that are three plus years old.

Just checking to see if there is a epiMagic button to straighten the ship before I just have the users manually close the PO’s.

There isn’t a process as such, but it does happen as part of the BO.

On the PO Receipt screen there is a checkbox that says “Complete” - is this is checked, then it closes that release - if that is the last release, then it also closes the line - if that is the last open line, then it auto closes the PO.

If my PO qty is 20, and I received 19 then the “complete” checkbox won’t be ticked. But, if I know that I will never receive the remaining 1 then as the receiver I can tick “complete” to indicate that the PO should be closed.

It’s also possible that you have open POs for these 2 key reasons that spring to mind:

1. Somebody re-opened the PO after it was fully received
  2. Somebody removed the “complete” checkbox when doing the PO Receipt. You would then in my example have 20 ordered, 20 received but the PO won’t close.