Number Format on Ord Ack version

So another newbie question. I inherited a custom Order Ack that I am trying to have number values show with 2 decimals, not 5. I made a copy of the original SSRS form and the formulas look identical to me but I still cannot get it to work. The text box properties obviously will not work for the field. Does anyone have any ideas how to modify the following formula? If I can get one to work I think I can follow along and make the rest do the same thing. Thanks!

=FormatNumber(Sum( iif( Fields!Calc_OrderRelCounter.Value = 1 , CDbl( Fields!Calc_ExtPrice.Value ),CDbl( 0 )),“Group1”)
- Sum( iif( Fields!Calc_OrderRelCounter.Value = 1 , CDbl( Fields!DocDiscount.Value ), CDbl( 0 )),“Group1”),First(Fields!DecimalsPrice.Value, “RptParameter”))

I personally dislike the fact that many SSRS reports use this way to set the decimal instead of the “Number of Decimals” field. However, try this:

=Sum( iif( Fields!Calc_OrderRelCounter.Value = 1 , CDbl( Fields!Calc_ExtPrice.Value )-CDbl( Fields!DocDiscount.Value ),CDbl( 0 )),"Group1")

Then format your field as a number and set your decimals manually.

Sorry took me so long. I’m on MT and I also have to do that thing where after I save the report I have to open it up in Wordpad and change the year from 2016 to 2010 and remove the ReportParametersLayout section. So tried it and get an error-see below. Do you think there is something else in the rest of the expression that needs changing?

Sorry, the quotes were wrong. I have edited my last post.

YOU ARE A GENIUS!! Now to see if I can follow what you did and do it myself. THANK YOU!!!