New Price List

I’m in Price List Maintenance
I have made a price sheet with a description and end date, value and currency.

I have paste inserted the price sheet from a csv file and as soon as I hit save it all disappears.

I have exported it after reentering it again and save, and imported that csv file.

Why is it all disappearing?

Am I doing something wrong?

I usually use DMT to load pricelists.

You can usethe import export feature in the price list screen to import the data under actions menu. (I used to use this)

I would send you a template if I had one, you can create an import template by adding a few records and exporting the data. Maybe someone on the forum has a template.

Bryan

I’m using the import/export feature, I entered all the lines and exported it, saved, and imported it. but it keeps disappearing (from parts>list and even if I search the “parts” ) I’m confused on why it keeps deleting and not sticking.

It shows up in the list of price sheet csv’s within the import and export process.

if you go to the Detail tab, are you being capable of searching for an specific part?

I can barely remember something related to the price list maintenance screen in which nothing was shown unless you select a part number or something like that. You are currently working with E9 right?

When you search for parts from the price list screen, you should see all of the parts in the pricelist. (Remember to return all rows)

If you select all, then go to the list tab, you should see all of the parts you loaded.

@bderuvo I thought about this being the reason earlier and it does show the list and the correct pricing, but as soon as I save this price list and attach it to a customer and I have an order that was already entered, I refreshed and changed the need by date (to get the update releases etc message) I click yes and the price is still $0.00

Is the date affecting it? It was entered in on 01/19 and the price sheet start date is 23rd?

Shelbie,
If your first screenshot is accurate, your end date for this price list is set for today, that doesn’t seem right, wouldn’t your price list be good for longer?

Yes, true. I was just making sure it worked first before setting a date, I deleted the first price list thinking I done something wrong, so the date wasn’t accurate…

I actually figured it out, my start date wasn’t as far back as the order, and I had thought I unmarked the order as shipped, but I guess not. So I was lost as to why it wasn’t pulling over.

I’ve never pulled a new price list, so I didn’t know if I even done it right, looks like I did I just needed to adjust the begin date :grinning:

3 Likes