Multi-Site Inventory Transfer issue

We recently set up another site but are experiencing an issue. In our new site you can see some warehouses from the main site in inventory transfer which is accidentally creating Stk-Plt transactions when we don’t want to. The site has no shared warehouses so it’s not by design. Has anyone experienced this issue or have any ideas why this might be happening? This is our 3rd site and we didn’t have this issue with the other site we set up, although we do have some shared warehouses set up in that site so it does happen in some cases but that’s by design.

please check the topic, I Think is a similar issue

Thank you, I think that issue is a little different though. When I look on the part record the warehouses appear correct (There’s 2 warehouses for the main site and 1 warehouse for the new site). However when I go to inventory transfer in the new site I see all 3 warehouses available.

look at the part/site record for the parts involved… look in both sites… make sure that the part is not marked as a “transfer” part. If it is, then MRP will tell you to transfer material instead of buying/making it.

It’s set to manufactured part for both sites.