Multi Site AP & AR GL Setup

We have acquired another company and have purchased the additional licenses from Epicor and are now set up as a multi site company. I have duplicated the part classes and GL Controls for those part classes for the new site by adding an additional alpha which allows me to push the expenses to the corresponding GL account with the correct department value.
Question is “how do you drive the suppliers & customers to a separate subsidiary ledger, which also will post to the correct department value?” Do you duplicate the GL Control codes for “AP Account” and “AR Account” and call them something different?, and them drive them to the correct department?

We’re still in “Pilot” mode.

Subsidiary ledger remain the same for company. I believe you are not maintaining customers and suppliers as GL segment, if yes, then it is not a good practice in Epicor.

Looks like you are maintaining department equivalent to site, which is OK. You can create separate set of GL account with new site/department segment, and map them to new set of GL Controls for AP & AR. These GL Controls then can be mapped to respective suppliers and customers.

That’s what we did. We are one company, two sites and each site has separate P&L.

You are one company and two sites? Or two companies?

Because I don’t understand “duplicating part classes” unless you are two companies. Classes are company-wide (like it or not).