Multi personal labor and Earned Hours

Is there any way to split the amount of Earned Hours accumulated on an operation amongst the number of employees that clocked into that Op?

We have employees that clock into an operation to perform work but they do not report a quantity until that piece is completed, and the last person who clocks in is the one who reports it and all the Earned Hours get added to that one record. I get that that’s how Epicor’s logic works, but just wondering if there’s any way to go around this without creating a separate report as we’d like to use the stock Employee Efficiency report.

I’m not sure of all of your production details, but I’ll tell you that we do customer work and often have more than one OP on a given operation. We found the same issue as you and we could not figure out how to do it unless we wrote a BPM. We have currently opted for labor and efficiency reports based on LaborHrs instead of EarnedHrs.

Our BOM idea was to trigger based on labordtl.OpComplete=1 and then recalc the Earned Hrs for the operation against all labordtl rows for that operation. We have not yet tried it, or tested if altering the Earned Hrs will affect anything else in the downstream process like job closing or other reports.