MTD - Company configuration - Redirect URL

We can’t get it working either, and I’ve gone back to Epicor Support and told them it isn’t fit for purpose if the system is this fragile. This is a legal requirement, not a little nice-to-have feature. It should be rock-solid and clear to a non-technical user.

In our case, even the errors aren’t consistent. I’ve been able to get through the whole process once in Sandbox Mode then had it fail in Live with our Finance director standing over me, and never again even in Sandbox Mode even though no settings had changed and I followed the same steps. I don’t think I’ll trust it even if we do get it working.

We had the same inconsistencies despite making no changes, only repeating steps.

Thanks David

I’m playing with MTD today - got the access denied bit sorted by applying the dll fix from Epicor support. The localhost bit seems correct, and like somebody said above it shows an error on the page but in the background Epicor has been able to generate the token and you see a success message box.

Today I am trying to retrieve values from HMRC, and get this:

Anybody else seen this one? We don’t block any outbound firewall traffic, so happy it isn’t related to network settings.

Hi sorry I didn’t see this sooner I’ve been on holiday, we couldn’t get it working and went with the Avalara MTD filer free Excel add on.

We did encounter this error though when trying to set it up in Epicor, I think it was when I changed the redirect URL to change ‘localhost’ to our server name.

According to Epicor it is definitely meant to be http://localhost:3660
Despite all the error messages you get…

Sorry to not be more help!