Missing Scrollbars

Personalization’s are great if they don’t f up other things. 

I also delete the ProgramData\Epicor folder.

Miguel A. Santillan

Compass Manufacturing Systems

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 6:12 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Missing Scrollbars

Thanks for suggestion Brian.  You're right... I found the culprit and it was indeed a personalization that was "stuck".  User account doing "reset layouts to base" didn't seem to remove the personalization from the new po suggestions.  Hooray!!

Nancy

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Good Afternoon,

I have users who are having problems with their scrollbars disappearing in grid view.  Particularly, we're having problems in timephase and purchasing suggestions material list view.

I have no customization on the programs and I have deleted the users personalizations and made them switch their screen display back to 100%, as I have found when they have it at 125% there can be a problem.  None of this has worked to help make the scrollbars come back.  This is not reproducible on my machine.  I get my scrollbars always.

Is there a recommended customization anyone knows where I can set the grids to have scrollbars?

Thanks very much!
Nancy

Hi Nancy,

>>scroll bars
I've had this problem before too. (and sometimes grids too).

As for clearing personalizations, it's not always as straightforward as just deleting them.
I've seen a kind of chicken / egg thing & occasionally have to do something like the following for a persistent issue:

Admin - Uncheck "Allow Personalizations" in the user(s) account
User - Clear their cache
User - log out of E9
Admin - delete their personalization(s)
User - log back on and open the form
Admin - verify that the form personalization was not re-created

I'm not 100% positive but think the base forms are all OK
When I've seen the scroll bar problem..
I think those were always with custom forms or personalizations..
Thanks for suggestion Brian.  You're right... I found the culprit and it was indeed a personalization that was "stuck".  User account doing "reset layouts to base" didn't seem to remove the personalization from the new po suggestions.  Hooray!!

Nancy