Material Job

Anyone know why there is no Green dot icon that indicates material has been fully issued even though procurement has completed with the material transfer

Can you provide a screenshot of the Materials > Detail Required Qty field?

Doesn’t look like it but i’ve heard of issues with almost full qtys being issued like 17.999

Hi,

Seems like a fluke and the IssuedComplete checkbox just needs to be manually checked. But I’m not sure what else could cause this.

Look at the field in a BAQ for that job. Its likely not in the screen.

JobMtl.IssuedComplete

@anon51084001

May be the Part issued may be different

1 Like

I’m running into this now, where job materials are not being marked IssuedComplete, when all required quantities have been issued. The icon shows unissued.

I ran a query and found hudreds of examples at my company…

select * from jobmtl t0
join part t1 on t1.PartNum = t0.PartNum and t1.Company = t0.company
where 
IssuedComplete = 0
and RequiredQty <= IssuedQty
and RequiredQty > 0
and QtyBearing = 1
order by JobNum desc

I found a couple causes that explain some of them:

• If the part is not Quantity Bearing, it can’t trigger the IssuedComplete
  • If the part number was adjusted on the PO, then it doesn’t trigger IssuedComplete. Even though it is setting the IssuedQty correctly…
    But I’m still stuck with hundreds of instances where I can’t see why it isn’t getting marked properly. I’m guessing these are some sort of bug that would take forever for Epicor to diagnose, and then no update for several years…

So I’m making a data directive BPM to set IssuedComplete = true if the issuedQty meets or exceeds the required quantity.

2 Likes

Also seeing that here. We are DMT’ing in job material and labor adjustments before go-live so assume that’s what is preventing it getting IssuedComplete set, as aopposed to the normal “Mass Issue to Mfg”. Another Job Material Update DMT getting its data from a query similar to yours Terry should do the trick to clean up.