Mass Issue to Mfg when using Lot tracking

Has anyone modified E10 to allow for mass issue of material to jobs when using lot control?

Currently if we are issuing 10 rolls of the same part number and each roll has a different lot number we have to do 10 transactions for the same part number. We would like to do 1 transaction and pick the lot numbers to apply.

I think my company may have done something similar. Seems straightforward - look at part, if lot tracked, get list of all lots, select lots (and qty/lot), then break out the lines so each lot gets its own line.

Lot control does have some curious limitations… for example, just like you are experiencing with Jobs, you can also only SHIP one lot number per packslip line item… Would be nice to be able to select multiples.

I know that KanBan receipts started supporting lot tracked materials several years ago, and (I believe) that regular Backflusing now supports it as well… what I DON’T know is what backflushing (or KanBan) will do if you need to issue multiple lots to fulfill the need… I think that may still be a limitation.

The Kanban Receipts does indeed allow multiple lots to be issued. It has a split screen, the top half is materials on the job that are lot tracked. You select one, then in the bottom half is shows all available lots. If the Required Qty in the top half is 10, you could put a qty of 1 next to each of 10 lots in the bottom half of the screen and they would all be issued.